Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy, but awesome.

So I went and customized the blog a bit. The idea for the background is cool but I don't like the characters being cut off, so I'll be making some new character poses to fix that. I plan on changing the background for the blog every week, as an extra incentive to make new poses.  Also, does anyone know how to make the picture flush with the edges of the screen? 

On the topic of jobs I'll be flying out to California at the end of this month/early April to take a screening and have an interview with Legend 3D. Hopefully I'll do alright and get this job to acquire the necessary experience for another job.

In practicing Animation I've actually been slacking for the last 4 days and have just been hanging out. My current project is the Roboter rig going into a handstand, shifts his weight to stand on one hand, then tucks and rolls to a pose. After that I plan on working with a face to practice dialogue.

Right now I'm pretty swamped, I have the month of March to hang out with all my friends, get my possessions in order and tucked away, and keep practicing animation. I'm making sure that I don't ever stop animating. If I'm not hanging out with my friends or working, I'll be animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment