Monday, March 14, 2011

2nd Week of April

Here's the second background for my blog. I had a crazy idea over this past weekend, to give both of them a pet. Goon would get a Great Dane and Roboter would get a quadruped sphere-bot, not only that but I may have found a new character to add to these two. Originally it was supposed to be just a background for my blog but now I'm thinking about doing a little practice with three characters to train giving the characters I use a personality that's distinguishable. I think I'd like to start making a short per week with each of the characters individually to figure out who they are. Then introduce them to each other and have fun with it. Maybe even later have hijinks with all of them and their pets. Also when I update the background I'll post what the blog was before and after, for people who are catching up.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet man! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Also where did you get Goon?

    ReplyDelete